[Talk-GB] Updates to the England Cycling Data project

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 17:51:28 GMT 2012

On 8 November 2012 11:16, Richard Mann
<richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com> wrote:
> A link from each project page to the editor would be quite helpful.

Absolutely. I've been wrestling with the best way to do it for a
while, since it's not a one-to-one mapping (i.e. you could use any
editor anywhere with the background layer) but I'll hook something up.

> I still can't see how to select nodes on ways in the dft layer, to mark them
> as complete (I can live with not being able to snap the info from one layer
> to the other, but I should at least be able to mark them as done).

Something changed a while ago in P2, which broke the node selection. I
haven't managed to dig into it yet though, but hopefully either I'll
get there or someone else will beat me to it.

Cheers,
Andy