[Talk-GB] OS Locator comparison and Google Streetview

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Thu Nov 15 12:20:44 GMT 2012

Peter Miller wrote:

> Just to say that I, along with a number of other people, have being
> doing some OS Locator based updates to OSM over the past few days
> following the release of the latest OS Locator update.

(leaving aside the Google issue)

Can I make one additional request - If you're adding street names based
on OS Locator can you make it clear (via a source:name tag) that you've
done that?

That is extremely useful information as it tells future on-theground
mappers which streets haven't been surveyed for POIs and linking
footpaths, etc.

Cheers,
Andy