[Talk-GB] OS boundary data as background images in Potlatch orJOSM

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 16 10:28:28 GMT 2012

Jason,

I haven't found NP boundaries on the OS OpenData web site, but they might
be available here (at least for England):

http://www.gis.naturalengland.org.uk/pubs/gis/gis_register.asp

I have not researched the licence position although it mentions ODBL and
OGL so it is definitely worth looking into further.

If anyone already has ascertained that there are no licence issues and
maybe has this data in e.g. Shapefile format I can see what I can do to
convert it to GPX.

Colin