[Talk-GB] FW: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] December Meetup

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:33:00 GMT 2012

Forwarding from the West Mids list. If anyone outside the area fancies
joining us on Sat 1st Dec for a spot of mapping, a beer or indeed the curry
in the balti triangle in Birmingham afterwards you will all be welcome. It's
our midlands Christmas Do but of course we know many in the wider area don't
get the chance to meet up socially very often so if you can make it into
Birmingham on a Saturday it would be great to have you along. Remember also
that the German Market will be on in the centre of the city, if you have not
been there before it's worth the trip to Birmingham on its own.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappa_Mercia#Social_Meet_Up

Cheers

Andy