[Talk-GB] Telegraph releases Green Belt data

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Nov 28 17:47:33 GMT 2012

Andy Allan wrote:
> Before we could use it in OSM, we'd need the dataset to come with a
> clear licence.

(as has already been mentioned by Blackadder on #OSM-GB) I suspect that
we'd also want slightly more accurate data.

I've had a bit of a look at the Telegraph's map and in places it's not
clear whether a street is in or out, and there are also artifacts where
there appears to be a tiny gap between two adjacent bits of green belt
but I suspect in reality there isn't.  This may just be their
visualisation of course...

Cheers,
Andy (a different one)