[Talk-GB] Telegraph releases Green Belt data

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 19:40:18 GMT 2012

Some of the area's most certainly are not "protected" as they are actively
being discussed for development. Also although it's called Green Belt it
includes many areas that also have other designations, such as Country
Parks, Golf Courses Recreation Grounds, etc etc etc.

I would prefer we get the underlying landuse mapped in first before we
blindly import these areas as Green Belt. And as you say though,
clarification on the licence would be needed before we did anything anyway.

Cheers

Andy