[Talk-GB] importing house shapes

J.Woollacott woollac at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 07:44:52 BST 2012

Adam,

If you decide to have another look at JOSM, then I use a plugin called
Terracer,  which allows you to draw around the outside of a terrace of
houses (or semi-d) and then you can split that block into multiple
individual units.  The plugin also allows you to add the street names
automatically to each building.   (And create an associatedStreet relation
if you are feeling brave...)

Jason