[Talk-GB] OS StreetView Diff + Old StreetView releases

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Sun Apr 7 04:12:21 UTC 2013

Talk-GB,

I have been working on Ordnance Survey StreetView "Diffs" to see what
OS change between releases.

See it here:
http://draco.osm.org/ossv-test.html
*REMEMBER TO TURN ON A DIFF LAYER*

In addition, all old versions of OS OpenData Streetview can be viewed.

Layers:
 - OS Streetview - 2010-04 (first OpenData release)
 - OS Streetview - 2010-11
 - OS Streetview - 2011-05
 - OS Streetview - 2011-11
 - OS Streetview - 2012-05
 - OS Streetview - 2012-11 (latest)
 - Differences - 2010-04 vs 2012-11
 - Differences - 2010-11 vs 2012-11
 - Differences - 2011-05 vs 2012-11
 - Differences - 2011-11 vs 2012-11
 - Differences - 2012-05 vs 2012-11

I would be most greatful if someone else took on the job of
creating/maintaining the leaflet web frontend. Adding working
layer+overlay permalinks would be great. Github repo would be ideal.

Once tested I intend for this to replace http://os.openstreetmap.org/

I would appreciate feedback or encouragement.

Regards
 Grant