[Talk-GB] NCN 28?

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Apr 9 16:15:38 UTC 2013

Kevin Peat wrote:
> The South Devon Link Road construction gives rise to new cycle paths
> from Newton Abbot down to Torquay which this document:
>   http://www.devon.gov.uk/ldfpaper-newtonabbot.pdf
> mentions as being part of NCN 28.

Interesting - thanks. That tallies with the Sustrans website and suggests
that the DfT-sourced alignment in OSM right now is wrong (probably an old
proposed route). I'll scout around to see if there's any other documentation
that supports the DfT route, but assuming not, will remove the ncn_ref tags
in the next few days.

cheers
Richard