[Talk-GB] BBC News - Google Map Maker edit tools extended to cover the UK

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Thu Apr 11 11:49:22 UTC 2013

I've just had an email from Leo, who wrote the piece and it seems he may
add to it including a reference to the closed nature of OSM and
acknowledging OSM. I also pointed him to RichardF's tweet describing
crowd-serfing https://twitter.com/richardf/status/296244090415239168

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly