[Talk-GB] Taginfo Golf Tags

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 08:32:32 UTC 2013

Thanks for all the help and the links,

As I have cleared up some of the obvious mistakes for the golf tag like using capital letters in tags, has there ever been a precedent where someone adopts a tag. For example if I say that I am going to adopt the golf=****** in english for one year. I would put my name up on the wiki page as adoptee.

P.S.

I like the lines on the pitches and the way that the trees are done too.

Cheers

Bob