[Talk-GB] Neighbourhood Planning - data import proposal

Dudley Ibbett dudleyibbett at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 20:59:25 UTC 2013

Hi Steve

It would be good to know how this would impact practically.  There are Parish boundaries are on the map locally and we are developing a Neighbourhood Plan that covers two Parishes.  Would this be a relation joining the PCs that form the NPA with the additional tags you are suggesting on these ways?  I wouldn't want to see an additional way running in parallel.

I don't know much about searching OSM data but by implication would you in future be able to find information on OSM (tags etc.) within the defined NP area?

Regards

Dudley