[Talk-GB] Guidance for adding PRoW to OSM: prow_ref=

Gregory Williams gregory at gregorywilliams.me.uk
Wed Jan 2 13:35:01 GMT 2013

Sorry that's probably mainly down to me, but I never got round to emailing
this list. After reading the email the other day pointing out that prow_ref
is more in keeping with things like old_ref and int_ref and that prow:ref
implied a prow namespace I was inclined to agree. As somebody that's put in
quite a few prow:ref tags I went and changed them to prow_ref, but got
interrupted before I could send a quick email to the list.

Gregory