[Talk-GB] European Walking Route E2 / Staffordshire Way / Viking Way

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:54:44 GMT 2013

I've no idea who's behind the relation E2 even though the Heart of England
Way which I walked the whole length and edited a lot of it is designated E2
from end to end - it was added to the relation after I'd completed my
editing. I have seen an E2 marker post although I forgot to take a photo!
Probably because I was so so surprised to see an EU symbol in the
countryside. Once I discovered the HoEW was part of a super-relation - I
left well alone - although I think I might have added bits of the
Staffordshire Way around Alton Towers and some of the GR5

Regards

Brian