[Talk-GB] Fw: Fowey estuary coastline problem

Jason Woollacott woollac at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:46:06 GMT 2013

Hi Kevin,

Agreed, it looks wrong...  The data came from the OS Boundary Line data,
which I took from the gpx trace from Colin's site,
http://csmale.dev.openstreetmap.org/os_boundaryline/

I wish I knew the reasoning behind it...   I can understand the boundary
being at the low water mark,  but it seems very odd just to draw it across
at Dittisham.

Jason