[Talk-GB] SOTM 2013 Birmingham

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:55:16 UTC 2013

Hi everyone

I'm composing a press release and want to compare this year's event with
the previous conference in the UK - Manchester 2007. Can anyone who was
there remember how many delegates there were? Has anyone got any group
photos from then?

Also any can any sysadmins give me an idea of comparable database sizes
July 2007 and today - also how many servers then/now and disk capacity
then/now

Editors love stats like this and it's better than just asserting we've been
the subject of explosive growth in the last 6 years

Any help much appreciated

Regards

Brian