[Talk-GB] Refs on Tertiary & Unclassifed Roads in Highland

Paul Bivand paul.bivand at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 17 10:38:47 UTC 2013

I've noticed the same thing in Kent.

However, isn't the issue more about the renderers and routing rules knowing
that C-number roads are never signposted?

Therefore, you don't tell people to turn right onto the Cxxx, but to take the
third right turn.

The official documents won't distinguish between B (signposted) and C (not
signposted).

Paul Bivand (paulbiv)