[Talk-GB] NaPTAN (stop) import

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:12:09 UTC 2014

In Belgium Jo Simoens has done similar things for the public transport
import of De Lijn (Flanders) and Tec (Wallonia).
He has python scripts to compare OSM data via an external reference of De
Lijn to updates in a Postgis DB.
He also has scripts to compute the most likely route  between bus stops.
This information was not in the DB of De Lijn.

regards