[Talk-GB] Possible vandalism? New Forth Road Bridge being changed to motorway from construction

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 20:32:25 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The user robbief14 [1] has changed sections of the M90 around the New Forth
Road Bridge which are still currently under construction to live motorway.
They had also deleted all of the tags for the current road bridge.

I therefore reverted this changeset before further changes were made, and
send a polite email asking why they had done it and if they realise they
were affecting the map for everyone.

No response to this message, however they have changed the crossing back to
motorway. See [2] below for relevant changesets.

I would appreciate somebody else trying to contact this user.

regards, Donald

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/robbief14
[2]
original changeset: http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/20442315