[Talk-GB] New mapper has imported all Nottingham street lights

tony wroblewski tony.wroblewski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:37:05 UTC 2014

Actually, this type of import would have been very useful for my own
project which uses OSM data for 3D maps. I was a little miffed to see
it was simply reverted with no discussion. Good detailed data such as
this is lacking very much in the UK, and we're very far behind other
countries such as Germany. This sort of action I fear only scares
others off from doing the same thing.

Tony