[Talk-GB] [OHM] New York Public Library - Building Inspector

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:11:22 UTC 2014

Yes, all Open. It's great.

In terms of how we could use it here in the UK, the best data I can think
of is the OS Town Plans for Scotland that NLS have as individual map sheets
and as a slippy map:

http://maps.nls.uk/geo/explore/#zoom=19&lat=57.14443&lon=-2.1054&layers=B000000000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

There is also some great London data:

http://maps.nls.uk/geo/explore/#zoom=19&lat=51.52008&lon=-0.12473&layers=B000000000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

We have a pretty good relation with NLS. Is there any interest in our
community to enquire about working with them?

Rob