[Talk-GB] Oxford spam

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Fri May 2 07:50:03 UTC 2014

Hi Frederik,

Thanks for checking. I've only been down that street a couple of
times, but there are in fact shops there. It's not "right inside" All
Souls College, it's street-facing - I don't know the shop but I feel
quite content that what we have here is a true shop-mapping. The shop
website lists an address which matches.

However, "opening_hours=24/7" is probably wrong. The user probably did
that because the shop has an online presence, but I bet they operate
standard shop opening hours at the address. Anyone confirm?

Dan