[Talk-GB] OSM Analysis updated with May 2014 OS Locator data

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:07:18 UTC 2014

There's one like that in Oxford (for about 30 metres) - street addresses
different on the two sides. For the moment it has name="St Clements
Street", alt_name="London Place", and a separate footway with name="London
Place" (plus a name:note).

So my suggestion - draw separate footways, and give them names. Use
name/alt_name on the road, or name = "one name / other name" if both seem
equally valid.

Richard