[Talk-GB] Tagging Residential & Retail zones

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:26:22 UTC 2014

Yes, mostly I do retail only but that really a lazy answer. Occasionally I have created an additional way over the building and labelled it residential but really I should add a layer tag to the upper and the lower to make it clear. There will be plenty of places where its more convoluted than that. An awful lot of main roads in London have shops below residential lets.

Cheers
Andy