[Talk-GB] How to edit the search results ?

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:48:25 UTC 2015

On 1 April 2015 at 00:18, Shaun McDonald <shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk> wrote:

> What makes you think the results are rubbish? Can you give some example
> searches with the actual result and what you actually expected, so that the
> developers can explain why that result is given and potential give you
> guidance on how to improve the results.
>
> Shaun

Worry not. 2 hours of tweaking and complete baldness, I got the problem
sussed. Merseyside boundary was set as ceremonial rather than
administrative.

Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -
For all your info on Millom and South Copeland
via *the area's premier website - *

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>