[Talk-GB] How to edit the search results ?

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 1 06:22:33 UTC 2015

Why did you set Merseyside back to boundary=administrative? There is no
longer a council and it no longer exists as an administrative entity,
only as a legal entity. The metropolitan county councils were abolished
in 1986.

[2] https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction
[3] https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail