[Talk-GB] Quarterly Projects Update

John Aldridge jpsa at jjdash.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 3 13:27:28 UTC 2015

On 03/04/2015 13:43, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) wrote:
> While I'm here, one thing it might be good to discuss in relation to
> this project is how best to tag some of the different types of
> delivery/collection infrastructure...

I had a go a while ago at working out what the consensus was on this
topic, and offered to write it up. After some discussion it became clear
that there was no general consensus (although some people had very
strong opinions), and that what was perhaps the majority opinion
conflicted with the documentation on the Wiki. There also seemed little
interest then in reaching a documented conclusion to the discussion, so
I gave up.

I do think it would be useful to document a tagging scheme on the UK
guidelines page before starting this activity.

--
Cheers,
John