[Talk-GB] Any mappers in Colchester who can help map a road?

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:53:29 UTC 2015

The “North Approach Road extension” opened yesterday according to
today’s Gazette; I’ll be able to go get a GPS trace or two after
work tomorrow. The bus lane by Colchester North station will
reportedly be complete by the end of overnight roadworks at 5am on
Monday (the first buses being at 7am).

Ed