[Talk-GB] Lake Windermere was flooding now dry

Graeme Wilford gwilford at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:26:05 UTC 2015

Looks like user PmaiIkeey removed the outer member of relation #451948
(Lake Windermere) at the end of March. The historical outer way was
#4589714.

I'm a bit rusty with the latest OSM editors and haven't done any
multipolygon work for a few years now. I'd appreciate someone with more
recent experience replacing the outer relation.

Regards,
Wilf

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mezzanine