[Talk-GB] elsan_points

Paul Sladen osm at paul.sladen.org
Tue Apr 21 08:22:25 UTC 2015

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> I've checked with Richard about this, to make sure the current
> tagging can cover the use case.

Most canal-side/marina-side are accessed-protected using a 'BWB' key;
but not all (Atherstone top lock comes to mind).  Some points have
"not suitable for self-pumpout" usage (I believe those that simply
empty into a septic tank).

I admit I hadn't really focused on adding these facilities these
because of a long-term hope of obtaining the dataset from
BWB/C&RT---but if that happens it looks like it's going to require
quite a bit of checking/correcting anyway (taking the example above,
C&RT have it on the wrong side of the canal):

  https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/directory/603/elsan-atherstone-lock-1-footbridge

	-Paul