[Talk-GB] elsan_points

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Thu Apr 23 23:33:22 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Lester Caine <lester at lsces.co.uk> wrote:

> It is interesting that
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Pumpout was
> rejected because it was 'only for boats' or very strangely 'recycling'.
> I suppose we could hook the black waste direct into the bio-digester ;)

The fact is it only takes a few people shouting *no* to scuttle perfectly
good ways forward.

--
For your disposal_point tag to meet the use case I see, it needs
the connection type.  It does me no good to arrive at a dump:black if my

Meanwhile I will make sure my tagging is ready for your future mechanical
edit.

Dump point mappnig* outside of  **OSM *generally catalogs the connection
type, fee, access, and availability of fresh water,