[Talk-GB] Labelling a greasy spoon caff

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:55:49 UTC 2015

Oddly enough I was thinking about this only a couple of hours ago. I'm
aware of very few transport caffs on OSM.

Have they disappeared or do I just not encounter them anymore? The only
place which I thought fits the bill is on the Old Rufford Road
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/944504087, and I used cafe=transport to
show this.

Of course there are also lots of places in trailers or modified containers
situated in laybys and I suspect they are rarely mapped (I certainly tend
to ignore them).

Jerry