[Talk-GB] UK/GB OpenStreetMap survey results

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 11:53:56 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the "A UK OpenStreetMap group?"
survey. In the 3 weeks since the survey first opened we received a total of
are interested in the prospect of such a group.

So what do the results show? Please follow the link below for a break down
of the results and some suggestions as to next steps for this group.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A8rKyKUW0X01n-JEMLwEUT4ktX-7WrxNP03YTkZs6lU/edit#

I look forward to hearing your views on this. If possible please send
replies to talk-gb at openstreetmap.org so that other members can view your
comments (emails sent to this address are publicly visible).

Best wishes,
Rob