[Talk-GB] K4 Telephone Kiosks

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:51:12 UTC 2015

I've done the one outside the Chomondley Arms:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/363479265. It's just perceptible on Bing.
One or two nice photos on Geograph
<http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3177287>, showing it by the railway
bridge & outside the pub.

Despite lots of interest in mapping type of post boxes no-one seems to have
been interested in telephone kiosks. I've also added a telephone_kiosk=AA
to the one at Mere which was already mapped:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1996958885.

There is one in Warrington too.

Jerry