[Talk-GB] Paths and Footways

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Sun Aug 16 20:20:56 UTC 2015

On 16 August 2015 at 21:06, ajt1047 at gmail.com <ajt1047 at gmail.com>
> That makes some sense, but OSM-Carto's biggest problem is that a number of
> the changes over the last year have been dedicated to making well-mapped
> central European urban areas "look nice" at the expense of the rest of the
> planet.

I would like to point out that this statement is incorrect. For all
change requests, we always evaluate the consequences for both rural
and urban settings, and changes are always tested on multiple
countries.  Also, only one out of the four maintainers of the
stylesheet is located in central Europe.

-- Matthijs