[Talk-GB] Ref names on Residential roads

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue May 12 20:58:59 UTC 2015

or ref:issuer as a more generic way of indicating the scope/domain of
the value of ref?

Whatever we end up with, I would also like to see a way of tagging both
the signed, official-looking ref *and* the actual administrative ref.
One example of where the two values diverge is where a road has been
downgraded in the signage but administratively still has the old
classification. Another example is slip roads and connector roads which
administratively belong to one road but bear the signage of another
road.

So not just official_ref *instead of* ref, but sometimes *as well as*?

//colin