[Talk-GB] Issue with Changeset

SomeoneElse lists at atownsend.org.uk
Fri May 15 09:35:11 UTC 2015

On 15/05/2015 10:22, Jason Woollacott wrote:
> Looks like there has been an issue with  changeset 30821940  Which
> seems to have added the A30 through the whole of Cornwall on an
> incorrect route.
> Didn’t want to back this change out myself, as not sure what else it
> changed.
> Any thoughts or comments..

Their other changeset has a couple of odd deletions in it too, and
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/345001740 .

I'd suggest that a local mapper get in touch with them (via changeset
comments perhaps?) and try and figure out what they were trying to do
(as ever, looks like "cockup" rather than "conspiracy").  At first
glance there don't appear to be an v1 items worth saving in these
changesets, but it'd be nice to check.  I'm happy to try a JOSM revert a
bit later if no-one else steps forward, but after 10 days I suspect a
delay of an extra half-day or so won't cause the revert too many extra
problems.

Cheers,

Andy