[Talk-GB] HOT in the UK

Wittle, Paul P.Wittle at dorsetcc.gov.uk
Mon May 18 08:30:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm running an unofficial party on Wednesday 27th in Weymouth as I've managed to generate a bit of interest in Weymouth. I'm hoping to explain a bit about what OSM is as well as HOT and then if people are still interested I'd be looking to organise an official mapping party where we might do some semi-formal training.

Thank you to everyone for your responses. I thought I'd message the group incase anyone with experience wants to come along to the official one as a 'guest speaker' (if it happens).

Cheers,
Paul

"This e-mail is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain information about individuals or other sensitive information and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this email in error, kindly disregard the content of the message and notify the sender immediately. Please be aware that all email may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation."