[Talk-GB] UK chapter

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:11:59 UTC 2016

Dave I couldn't agree more, but for a formal organisation then I'm afraid
the bureaucratic activities are a necessary evil. I'm sure all of those
engaged in this process are like me and would rather be out mapping. And
there'll always be mappers who don't want to join any formal organisation,
just map. Those of you like this can safey ignore us. Hopefully you'll
still benefit from the organisation's activities prmoting OSM in the UK

Regards

Brian