[Talk-GB] HS2 phase 2a preferred route

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:29:50 UTC 2016

I've got the Nov 16 shape files for 2b but haven’t looked at them yet. I would expect them to be the same alignments as shown on the Nov 16 plans. What they didn’t release (at least not separately) are the station and maintenance yard land take polygons.

Should get to taking a look before the weekend.

Cheers
Andy