[Talk-GB] HS2 phase 2a preferred route

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:12:48 UTC 2016

HS2 changes made. The routes now sit under 4 relations as follows:

1986960 - HS2 Phase 1 - London to West Midlands (No changes - Route as per Hybrid Bill)
6748946 - HS2 Phase 2a - West Midlands to Crewe (Jan 2016 preferred route)
6775224 - HS2 Phase 2b - Crewe to Manchester (Nov 2016 preferred route)
6775258 - HS2 Phase 2b - West Midlands to Leeds (Nov 2016 preferred route)

The following original relations (and their members) have been deleted:
4124774 - Manchester spur
4124756 - Leeds spur
4125262 - Depots. (New depot area shape files are not available as far as I can see and the old data is no longer correct)

Any queries please get in touch.

Cheers
Andy