[Talk-GB] Ideas for quarterly projects

Martyn Evans info at dynoyo.plus.com
Wed Dec 7 12:37:52 UTC 2016

How about streets and their names ?

According to the ITO OSM analysis, at 24/11/2016, compared to OS
Locator, there were 17,687 missing major roads.  The UK is 97.8%
complete, only 16 out of 408 areas are 100% complete, and in the last
month only 68 were added.

The ITO tool is available to point out the missing data, and is updated
frequently enough to show progress.

regards, Martyn