[Talk-GB] HS2 phase 2a preferred route

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:50:35 UTC 2016

Andy T,

As far as I can see the new 2b shapefiles now uploaded to OSM are the "confirmed" and "consulting" route sections as shown on page 8 of: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/568502/D1_Route_refinement_consultation_document_FINAL.PDF

Obviously the biggest question is still Sheffield.

Cheers
Andy R