[Talk-GB] Local Authority rights of way information

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Dec 21 11:04:28 UTC 2016

On 21/12/16 10:54, Dave F wrote:
> Short answer: Yes, it can be incorporated as long as it's been issued
> under the Open Government Licence.
> http://www.rowmaps.com/

A more complete answer is "probably not", as it is unlikely that many 
definitive maps are provided under such a licence.  If they are, they 
will almost certainly be online.

It is also unlikely that anyone providing physical access to the map 
will know the copyright status.

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list