[Talk-GB] Local Authority rights of way information

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:28:17 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone for the rapid influx of comments. I've clearly mined a deep
vein here.

In my locale, the council's records are overlays onto OS mapping, so this
is what I'm taking away from the conversation:

You should not copy from these maps, but they are useful to get an idea

of what is missing and can then be surveyed.

> Another reason not to copy is that they are not 100% accurate and we
> should map what is on the ground

Regards,
*Paul*