[Talk-GB] Local Authority rights of way information

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 21 12:25:13 UTC 2016

Yeah, sorry about that ;-)

All: Are we greed that if it's *definitely* been issued under OGL, a
local authority's data can be used within OSM?

And by 'used' I don't necessarily mean copied directly. I'm overlaying
my LA's PROW data to see what's missing so I can walk & survey it detail.

Please tell me we're agreed that an on the ground survey is best :-)

DaveF

---