[Talk-GB] Local Authority rights of way information

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Wed Dec 21 11:42:31 UTC 2016

When I asked the council they said they had no record of releasing the data under any licence. The data is published on a copyright map on the ERoY web site and the council always pointed me to that. The data is available to be extracted from that site, but obviously I can’t use that as it is copyright. Barry has not told me where he got the data from that he uses. I have asked.

Chris Hill
(User chillly)