[Talk-GB] Notes for places removed from FHRS?

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:17:48 UTC 2016

Technically these are still FHRS identifiers as old identifiers are not
reused. Obviously in the case where a new business in the same premises
gets an FHRS identifier then that should take precedence.

We have quite a few in Nottingham, older ones are shunted into old_fhrs:id
(pretty much our local convention for historic tags).

Non-current FHRS identifiers are still extremely useful; I was able to
check something for robbieonsea the other day by referring to a 2013 FHRS
file.

In the ideal world we'd have a full list of FHRS Ids over time.

Jerry