[Talk-GB] Updating maps

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 10:51:29 UTC 2016

On 04/01/16 10:35, Adrian Berendt wrote:
> I made a change to openstreetmap.org <http://openstreetmap.org> last
> month, to correct Calverley Park Gardens in Tunbridge Wells to be the
> B2249 (previously showing as the A264).  Whilst this appears on the map
> when I open it, when I look at other maps based  on openstreets, such as
> http://www.kenttraffic.info/, it's still showing the old information.
>
> When will that map get changed?

You will need to direct that question to Kent County Council. It is nice
to see that they are using OSM as a base and even nicer that they are
providing their own tile server ( with blue motorways ;) ) but only they
can update the data set they are working from. Annoyingly, they do not
provide a contact link on the site.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL