[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Wed Jan 6 13:06:18 UTC 2016

Hi John,

I don’t know if how I do it is “right”, but I have used access=destination, and foot=no where I have those types of things. I haven’t ever used amenity=parking_entrance, although that doesn’t mean I’m right as I’m still a  relative newbie at this compared to many. Actually, I use access=destination on all of my school entrances, regardless, as they are rarely, if ever, public rights of way and can seem like “shortcuts” between roads which are otherwise unconnected.

Cheers
Stuart